Friday 12 July 2013

Lionel Messi Playstation life secret revealed.

Lionel Messi had said to the news reporters that he likes to play Playstation games against strangers without letting them to know who he is. He has admitted that he likes to play online without letting his opponent to know that he is Messi and He gets angry when he loses. You would not Believe, that The Hero who has won a record-breaking four consecutive Ballon d'Or's, to admit that he disconnects his internet connection when his rivals get the better of him.He said “"I love playing PlayStation online with people who don’t know who I am” “Of course I get angry when I lose but I just disconnect and that’s it.”


Messi Being the greatest player in Barcelona, He and his team mates are famous for retaining possession and frustrating their opponents. So he also says that “When the match is complicated I keep the ball in defense“.“I play from one centre-half to the other and the opponent gets angry. I do it to kill time on the clock.” Due which he had received some abusive messages from his angry opponents. But he didn’t answer them in their way… as he said “I’ve never sent anything bad but a got a couple of messages like that”. “I always play with Barcelona and Argentina.”
So, Brother when you are playing online football against Barcelona or Argentina next time and your opponent is just killing the time , so, get know who your rival is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

© Copyright 2012, Design by Lord HTML. Powered by Blogger.